HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

attn.nathen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leney SR20DET
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: attn.nathen Reply with quote

dude the roling tg shell has liltle rust near the doors none around widows, just bottom near the sill. there is only one dint that is on driver door but its not bad at all the may be a couple of other lil dints hear and there but they only have to be filled with bog to fix them with ull have to do any way if ur painting it. it has a 1.6 motor and 5 speed if u dont need that u can sell it to bluetc as he needs one. it has alsoo 14" hotwires and it comes with another set of lemans 60 13 155 80%tread and extractors and some other shit i cant think of rite now. i am in brisbane my number is 3824 0031 if any one is interested ask for leslie thx lez
Nathan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: attn.nathen Reply with quote

hey do u mind if i have a look at it? what r u doing saturday morning?
leney SR20DET
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: attn.nathen Reply with quote

sure u can have a look heres my home num 3824 0031 and during the day im on my mobile 0422108015 [ring between 10 - 11 or 2 - 3 tats my breaks. i live in alex hills if tats a concern
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: