HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

diffs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TDFlaredCoupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: diffs Reply with quote

im pretty sure it does but does a tf sed diff fit in a td coupe. do u think it would be easyer to put the hole diff in or just the centre. also after 13 X 7 mags deep dish any 1 got any they want to sell anything but hotwires cause if already got a set.

thanx
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: diffs Reply with quote

easyer to pull the axels and change the centers. less work
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: diffs Gene Reply with quote

thanx man. do u live in brissy cause im going down that way in april and i was keen to have a look at ur coupe.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: diffs Gene Reply with quote

yup, not much to look at, at the momnet, but you welcom if u like. engin SHOULD be in buy then (if i can find a gasket kit:( )
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: diffs Reply with quote

i got the mags u want well close enuff there 13x6.5 still fit 205's quit easily but theres 1 problem im in tassie and theres only 3 all with tread though! i would sell them 4 sum where between 50-100 but ah well sorry man!
td gem now tg gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: diffs Reply with quote

tdflaredcoupe.
i have some 13 by 6.5 ....or 7s........havent measured them but they are a four spoke looking thing with a dish.they come with 195/65...or 70/13 i think.....(cars at work.cant remember) and have 2 brand new 205/65...or 70/13
im on the central coast .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: