HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

IMPORTANT! NE ONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: IMPORTANT! NE ONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV????? Reply with quote

i know its abit late notice but i only got a phone call this arvo, its abit of an inconvenience but i have EXTRA the tv program wanting to do a story on gemini's, they want to do it on monday morning at the yatla drive in, if we get enough people interested in being part of the story, i may be able to change the time, call me (matt) on 0408 128 504 if you want more info, call me if your keen! i need definate numbers! they recon they could start by like 8 am if we wish.
GEM4PLAY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT! NE ONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV????? Reply with quote

yeah i'm very interested. as long as my car is back on the road by then (should be friday) and i can come into work late i'll be there for sure.
Sik_As_Gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT! NE ONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV????? Reply with quote

For sure, I'm definately in, I've got an RDO on monday so it's all sweet
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT! NE ONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV????? Reply with quote

yea sweet, um if u's dont know where it is just call me and wait at the bp at staypleton. im not exactly sure if its going ahead yet, i dont quite have the numbers, and i have to tell them 2morro, couls you guys/girls give me a call just so i know you are deffinatly coming, as i dont want to tell them to come and then nobody shows up, thanks, incase u didn't get my fone number the first time its 0408 128 504.
n my names matt

thanks guys/girls
matt
Mr bayce
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT! NE ONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV????? Reply with quote

itd be good if there was heaps of gems there, like a cruise turnout!
or at least a show quality gem or two Very Happy

ill see if i can make it (if i got my motor back b4 the weekend >Sad
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT! NE ONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV????? Reply with quote

I'll come along Matt ... text me and let me know if it's definately going ahead.

Šraevon
0413 279 822
poppagem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT! NE ONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV????? Reply with quote

sweet,im in and the daughter is too,and maybe the son as well,so thats 2 maybe 3 more...........
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT! NE ONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV????? Reply with quote

thats sweet, that means there is about 9 or so, i have to ring extra in the morning, but im gunna tell them i want to do it at 8am on monday morning (10th of march), it will be held at the drive in at yatla, just down the road from the staypleton bp servo, if you dont know where it is just go to the bp cos thats easy to find then call me and i will come get you.

im all excited Smile hahahaha, should be good, hopefully we can get more people to turn up

matt
GEM4PLAY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT! NE ONE IN BRIS WANNA BE ON TV????? Reply with quote

is there any way of doing it a bit earlier?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: