HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:34 am    Post subject: IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday Reply with quote

meeting at southbound yatala BP service station at 8pm this saturday night the 1st of march. and departing this venue at 8.30pm towards broadwater/southport carpark.

a cruise flyer handed out at yatala, and again at goldy will show a surfers tuff lap circuit of caville avenue, and a general meet up spot for if/when the group gets split up. in addition to this some contact numbers will be displayed on the flyer in case you get totally separated from the cruise.

on behalf of the isuzu motorsports club, i hope to see all of the crazy south east queensland gemini enthusiasts there, and showing their continuing support of such events in our region.

for any further information, please contact either elky on 0419021757 or myself on 0418641572.
thanks for your attention,
regards, greg.
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday Reply with quote

Sheesh Greg long time no hear, (and see)

umm yer good to see a crise happenin (finally!!)

why down Yatla? (Stayplton BP, no Aspley Maccas??)

may see you there

regards
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday Reply with quote

yea no hyperdome either? if i can work out where the hell u guys r meeting, cos i dunno where that servo is, but yea my old man should know, if not i'll see u down the carpark if i go, or if there is some interest in a meeting at the hyperdome n then crusin to meet the rest of the gang, i'd be up for that, that is if i go

prolly see u there
matt
GEM4PLAY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday Reply with quote

I'll be there if my head is back together, reason being i have to get one made cause ain't no twin cam gaskets around!
Might have some more boost running through her aswell (heres hoping).

Cheers Andrew
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday Reply with quote

GENE WANTS TO BUM A LIFT!! lol

its the BP opposite yatla pies u silly billy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday Reply with quote

i am going down but not in a gem!!
tigermoon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday Reply with quote

hey very keen to cruz if the weather is all good
but we do not know the goldcoast at all and i think we may get lost
we are at redcliffe is there anywhere we can meet nth coast
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday Reply with quote

do u know where yatala pies is??
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday Reply with quote

im meeting a few mates at aspley if ya wanna join us there
cheers Nick
tigermoon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday Reply with quote

Yeah that would be cool to meet at aspley as long as the cops are not around as i'm banned from asply Mcdonalds carpark. what time will you be there at asply it would be great to meet up with the nthy's and cruz from there
see ya
kristyn(blue td)
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday Reply with quote

bhahahah, how the hell did u get banned from macca's carpark? lol, im not sure if im goin, i prolly will if it dont rain, thats the bummer bout havin a sunroof, they all fucken leak n ur car ends up full of water! would be good to get a huge as crew goin n catch up wit u's all, oh n if i got they'll prolly be me n a few other cars.

might see u's there
matt
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: IMSC gold coast cruise this saturday Reply with quote

any one got a spare seat as i have no gemini
at the moment
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: No Seat, I got 17's no car - haha Reply with quote

yer as above,

got the wheels but car not finished to put them on

regards
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: No Seat, I got 17's no car - haha Reply with quote

lol how long till your finished
will it be under the 17k mark
cheers zzz
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: No Seat, I got 17's no car - haha Reply with quote

hahaha,

io rememer that post, um ill try and keep it to $15,000, ive spent 8k so far, but i guess as i have wheels it sort of an advantage,

still go that half cage??

regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: