HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

"She Lives!!!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: "She Lives!!!" Reply with quote

Hi all gemmi lovers out there. it has been a while since i have been on this site as i haven't had my Gemi on the road in 6 months.

Well, all that is changed. I am garaging my 944 porche for the weekend to bring out my TC gemini. It has now got a fully worked G200 egine, manaul gear box (used to have a dodgy auto), new interior. Getting back in a couple of days.

ready to rock and roll. see you all there on sunday at the SA Crusie. some of you might recognise it from last years cruise through the hills. Sunset Red, "Pioneer" stickers on rear quater pannels.

-Rob-.
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: "She Lives!!!" Reply with quote

Good to hear Rob, should be a nice day for the cruise "it better be"!

Hope my car is fine tuned by then....

Dave
DaGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: "She Lives!!!" Reply with quote

I hope the Gem is running good. i will still be runing in the motor. should be running 130 octane avgas in there if i can get it from my mate so that should help.

Hope dagemi is going and wont give me any headaches. she could be a bit pissed for not having her going for the last 6 months but hope it is over it.

figners crossed all goes well.

see ya there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: