HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

coupe and wagon doors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2wild4u355
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: coupe and wagon doors Reply with quote

hi can anyone tell me if there is a difference between cope and wagon doors as im trying to get wagon door window seals but am unable to and rare spares says i may be able to use coupe seals on the door windows?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: coupe and wagon doors Reply with quote

iv been told, but not 100%
u can use the coupe seals but u need to cut 1" outa them
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: coupe and wagon doors Reply with quote

you might just have a few problems around the top back part of the door where its a slightly different shape
LOK15
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: coupe and wagon doors Reply with quote

Coupe doors taper down at the rear .. thus you cannot use coupe window seals on wagon doors but you can use wagon seals on coupe doors(just have to chop a bit out...)but you will get the factory shrinkage after time leaving the wind whistle gap they are renound for
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: coupe and wagon doors Reply with quote

thanks everyone didnt think so as i have fitted a coupe seal and its about 20mm too short and i thought that once it shrinks thats it.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: coupe and wagon doors Reply with quote

hey nathan can u email me about the rims if u want them and the coupe seals i will take them if u havent returned them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: