HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Fuck it!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

With the exception of a few of you, most of you cunts are fukin morons you do realise this don't you and just cause i wont race you gene you wanna bag my car, well if you pay for me and my car to come up there or you come to melb i will gadly show you the bitch you are
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

watch your language
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

i dont want to. im just saying, u seem like a tools saying "i dont need to prove it with a time slip"
LOL, yes u do
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

maybe he does'nt wanna prove his a man by the time on his time slip? Even IF and i said IF Gene won it would just go to his head like everything else does.

TuFf
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

he seemed to be trying to prove something when he wanted everyone to belive him.
so why dont u shut ya face and keep outta whats got nothign to do with u, especialy when u dont know the full story
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

hehehe i wanna see this race....wats the bet is genes "fj20det"....not saying its not gonna work/happen but hurry the fuck up gene, vs....wat could be, a granny spec gemmo, with the ol auto, oh wait a second it was high performance gemini....maybe its got a reco jap motor infront of the auto.....heheheheheh( u know the one with the "supercharger" aka emitions air pump) ....with a respose sticker on the back window, an sum huge bastard that takes 10 minutes to squeeze into the gem drivin.....hehehe so here we have it, gene is pushin his rolling shell along, while 'gemini' is strugglin to drop the auto into drive coz he cant find the damn tbar, when bang outa no where comes a patrol car and busts both of ya for "STREET RACEING" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

my fun out......
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

1: street racing is gay
2: i could care if his was a 5 second car, i would be happy for him
3: it was just his attitude to me and everyone eles when he stood up and said "my gemini......"
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

Gene it is my business... Its on a bloody Internet Forum.. You post on here and it is everyones business. Although i have read his other post.. His just as much a wanker as you are.

Cheers
TuFf
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

sorry tuff, do u want me to kiss your ass now?
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

hahahah enters 3 way race.....tuff, gene, and gemini
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

nah, only geminis alound, not rebadged carollas Wink
-------------------
IT IS A JOKE, BEFOR U GET AL CRY BABY OVER IT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

i have a gemini Very Happy

nah seriously ive met dave hes not a bad guy and gene i havent met u but ill asume u r aswell now what i say is this is the internet arguing over the net is for spastics so relax ok who gives two tosses and a winos willy whos cars faster?................... im goin harliquen hehe relax all in all k
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

im a sex god *giggles*
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: brings out the big guns Reply with quote

http://groups.msn.com/nismogemini/photosofintrest.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=7
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuck it!! Reply with quote

my gemini has no chance against them.. its a RB lol

TuFf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: