HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

First Gemmi baught!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Te_Andrew_GC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: First Gemmi baught! Reply with quote

hey guys, i just got my first Gemmi, a late 1980 Te sedan. goldy brown colour. its like in awesome nick for an old car, its only had one owner, and it has the original motor, door seals, carpets, seats. the lady even logged EVERY time she put gas in the car, like how many k's it had done, how much petrol she put it, how much it cost and the rate the petrol was at.

i want to lower it, put chrome 5 spoke mags on it, tint the windows balh blah, all thge shit you guys do. i dont know crap about the tech specs of cars, so i'm here to learn. anything i should know about te's? i heard Tg's tail lamps fall out, anything like that?

also, i live on the gold coast, any cruises coming up? even like yatala BP or something like that?

ps, its even got the original am radio in it lol, first thing i'm gettin for it is a head unit and a pair of splits, i was given a sub by my brother.
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:22 am    Post subject: Re: GC Cruise Hot-Spots Reply with quote

Gold Coast hot spots for cruising/racing...
Obviously Broady car-park, but it's turning to shit now and is only worthwhile on Sat nights.
Shell servo Mudgeeraba
BP servo Coomera
BP servo Yatala and Yatala pies area
BP servo Ormeau
On the rare occasion we get alot of street racers come thru my servo on Sat nights at IFS Nerang. But like i said - rarely, but when they do they come in packs of approx 40 cars
Smith St motorway
Bermuda St
Various sections of the Gold Coast highway between Broadbeach Macca's thru to Christine Ave at Burleigh
On the rare occasion - Hinze Dam
Ernest industrial area is getting quieter
Brisbane Rd Labrador
Helensvale - mainly the highway turnoff areas
Thats all i can think of for now...
Anybody else got any ???
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: Kettle Chips and drink Reply with quote

Hey man,

i pulled the front end out and have two munroe shocks for ya, when the rear comes out that equalys four,

ill let ya know when i have them all in hand

regards
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Too Easy Duder.... Reply with quote

Sweeeeet, Man all this wet weather really does make my car feel like a boat. Sometimes i feel like winding my window down and screaming "Ahoy motherfu%$er, Ahoy there!!" LOL
Jasyn...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: