HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

hello, and...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
urinalcake
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: hello, and... Reply with quote

hey, my name's jayden (im in brissy) and i just got my first car - a rebuilt G160, resprayed tg gemi. Just sayin a quick hello to the hot gemi community.

Also, I just had a question to ask about my speedo. The previous owner put a 5 speed manual box in it, and now the speedo isnt calibrated to it. So it shows the wrong speed. I have estimated that it is a bout 10km's under the actual limit. Does anyone know where i can get this fixed? Or if i can do it myself?

Thanks alot Smile
urinalcake
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: hello, and... Reply with quote

actually its a tf sedan
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: hello, and... Reply with quote

firstly welcome to hotgemini, abit of advice in the next few months u will become hooked for life, and u will prollly think that we are all assholes but yea, we have a big bitch on here n are nice when we get together,

secondly, there is a place in rocklea that re-calibrates intrument clusters, i have no idea what the place is called, but i can find out if you like, they should be in the yellow pages, thats about all i know.

enjoy your stay at hot gemini, hopefully u will become a fully fledged gemini freak like the rest of us

GEMI'S ROCK!
matt
gemdat
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: hello, and... Reply with quote

Dont listen to that bloke cause he's a dickhead
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: hello, and... Reply with quote

its ok fellas jayden and me are mates we cruise around together now. hes a good bloke and u dont have to worry coz hes already hooked on gemi's Razz and gemdat shut the fuck up matt is cool Razz
bye bye
Nick
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: hello, and... Reply with quote

dont listen to that guy, hes just crowned himself king shit.
good to have you on board cakes. cheers, goons
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: hello, and... Reply with quote

yea what eva think of me what u like, i honestly couldn't give a fuck! so go suck ur own dick if u dont like me cos i dont give a fuck
urinalcake
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: hello, and... Reply with quote

thanks all. Hopefully ill have my licence in time for the next izusu brissy cruise.

also thanks crazy n disturbed for the info. i am goign away for a few days now (to straddie, yay) si dont worry about those instrument guys. when i get back ill have a look into it.

cyas round the forum
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:47 am    Post subject: Re: Speedo Cable Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the 4 & 5 speed boxes share the same speedo cable ? If not, then the car may have been fitted with a 4 speed originally and the dude that changed boxes retained the 4 speed cable - just a thought. I wouldn't have a clue if the cables are different from each other.
Cheers,
Jasyn...
dean8
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedo Cable Reply with quote

They are all the same i have changed my 4 speed to a 5 speed in the past no problem best of luck
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: hello, and... Reply with quote

i was talking about gemdat, ya silly clown! apparently you need to get some ribs taken out if you want to suck your own dick; id prefer to spend that money on my car.
peace out crazy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: