HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WHAT I HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TD Coupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: WHAT I HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD ! Reply with quote

turbo drivers that see a person on the side of the road and start accelerating so there fully sick bov sounds right next to them or the intercooler goes f ch ch ch ch ch ch so everyone know there car has a hairdryer.

my winge
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: WHAT I HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD ! Reply with quote

BOVs are super gay. im gonna run a plumb back so its silent
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: WHAT I HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD ! Reply with quote

The chirp of the wastegate is cool though Smile

In saying that a BOV coming from a gem is good. Living in Adelaide we have a shortage of turbo gems and the one time I heard the "Pshht" come from a gem I raised my arms and cheered.

(I was drunk at the time however)

Btw : It was a white TG-TF sedan with a purple pearl and had a rice cannon muffler and 15's or so. Anyone know it ?
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: WHAT I HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD ! Reply with quote

yep. CA18T always out arount bay, city & anzacs every weekend. There are also 2 boonger white turbo gems and Another blue one with chromies and cannon which I believe is turbo I see around a fair bit.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT I HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WOR Reply with quote

hey i seen that white one in town and i was very drunk and i was like hell yeah adelaide rox its not over populated
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT I HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WOR Reply with quote

Only thing is that most people here have either riced out late model econoboxes like lancers/mirages/hondas, fully sick done up bombadores or late model jap cars. How boring.

Theres a shortage of neat tuf old skool cars Sad
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT I HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WOR Reply with quote

thats exactly why im not in the bay/anzac/city scene anymore, its fuckin boring, i hit the clubs now and have a ball!! and walking from club to club u get to see all the beasty gems doin laps anyway u also get to hear a drunk kev yell "gemmeeeeeeeeeeeeh"
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT I HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WOR Reply with quote

AHHHHH so that was you guys from the stag yelling out ISUZU POWER YEAHHHH from the stag about a month ago when the new gem was doing its first rundle cruize for adelaide...

The gemini with the CA18T his name is troy see it out heaps..

and getting back to the topic yes I fukin hate the shit aswell and it sounds so gay aswell..

cheers
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT I HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WOR Reply with quote

the ones omn the new XR6T suck ass
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Bloody BoomTISHH Reply with quote

I dun like em either, but we have to start somewhere i guess,

as for Gene and teh plumback, thats the same im doin,

if i could i would put a blown chev,

but hey its QLD,

regards
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Bloody BoomTISHH Reply with quote

hmm a blown chgev defintely sounds better than a turbo four
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Bloody BoomTISHH Reply with quote

no offence but i can see how u all hate the bov's on the riced up jap imports but i seriously cant think of anything better than hitting boost in a gem and letting everyone here it.
cause its not often an old school gembanger rides round with a bov
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Bloody BoomTISHH Reply with quote

ahh wax on wax off my son.

diss:
1: they attract the cops - defect time
2: why let ppl know your runing a turbo? its beter to beat em when its "just webers and extractors" Wink
3: wank factor 100%
4: plumback will help towards quicker spool

advantages
1: u will be cool LOL
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Bloody BoomTISHH Reply with quote

Couldn't agree more Gene!
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Bloody BoomTISHH Reply with quote

heh, webers and extractors have a tuffer induction noise thatn turbos Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: