HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

what insurance company will insure me ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: what insurance company will insure me ? Reply with quote

ok i wanted to buy a 1.8 sohc to replace the standard 1.6 and i was told by my insurance to pretty much F$#!K off now im 19 driven for liek a year no claims no speeden fines nuthen i want third party property ie no fire no theft what companys would u guys sujest for cheapest yet lets me do a couple mods ie change engine. ohh yeah i got TD sedan in high risk neighbourhood

i know not insuring is the way to go but if i run up the ass of a merc or sumthen i dont wana have to pay that shit off

cheers peeps
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: what insurance company will insure me ? Reply with quote

ring "just cars"
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: what insurance company will insure me ? Reply with quote

yeah ring just cars they sorted my mate out he has an 1800 plus a few other extras. The only thing they wouldn't insure was his wheels because they are worth more than the market value for a gem.
tx1975
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: what insurance company will insure me ? Reply with quote

im with suncorp metway, they cover me with a 1800 and im only 18, for third party fire and theft which covers most of my stereo for $280 a year
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: what insurance company will insure me ? Reply with quote

I'm with Just Cars in Melbourne. They have insured everything in my car except for the stereo, give them a go.
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: what insurance company will insure me ? Reply with quote

depending on what state, ring shannons/vigil
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: what insurance company will insure me ? Reply with quote

whats just cars cost a year third party ? and cheers for all the feedback guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: