HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: IMDGEM?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: ATTN: IMDGEM? Reply with quote

how much did you pay for them plates i don't think it was anywhere near 5000 and if you did your a stupid fuck!!! noone will buy your plates for 5000 just think of the work you can do for 5000 to a gemini? fuck you can probably put a fj20 in for that much !!! gzzz let me think would i rather number plates or a fj20 in my car!! stop with the stupid prizes ok noone wants 5000 dollar number plates!!
badboygem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: IMDGEM? Reply with quote

yer wat if sum parkie stole em for his xd falcoon....Wink ....ud feel pretty stupid then wouldnt u.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: IMDGEM? Reply with quote

hahahahahahaha
i second that all of it
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: IMDGEM? Reply with quote

you no make sense.
You would just go down to motor registration and get a new set. you dont just buy the plates you buy the rights to the plates and yes $5000 is way too much.
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: IMDGEM? Reply with quote

man i think he stole them and has never seen the real price of plates, like his mate told him once that 6 letters was 5000.

fuckin parkie sippin thier goon out.
gemdat
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: IMDGEM? Reply with quote

I WOULD RATHER PAY SOME BLOKE $500 TO COME UP WITH A SHIT LOAD OF PLATES IDEAS THE PAY $240 FOR SOME NEW ONE WHICH WOULD SHIT ALL OVER YOU CRAPPY IMDGEM?
IMDGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: IMDGEM? Reply with quote

i dont c u wit ne fucking ideas of plates so all of u dick head should put ur singlets on and grab ur thongs cause u housos dont c wat happens when u hav a awsome gemini wit the plates on it so go back 2 your shit boxes and keep filling all dat rust with bog !!!! get fuckd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: