HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

GEMI WANTED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: GEMI WANTED Reply with quote

im looking to buy a new gemi, with the funds from selling my old one, at the moment i'm sellin my zz/z for $2000 but i might respray it n shit n get more for it, but im looking at buying a TF or TG (i like the tg dashboard) or a coupe, i want to spend the $2000 i get for mine on it, so i want somethin that is registered, preferably resprayed, with wheels and lowered suspension, anything else would be a bonus, so if you have somethin in that price range email me at crazyndisturbed@hotmail.com or just post it back here.

thanks
matt
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMI WANTED Reply with quote

GEMINI COUPE 1979, New suspension, webbers, new paint, no rust, complete rebuld from ground, near premium rubbers, rebuilt 5spd, new clutch and cables, 3 cooler radiator, bucket seats, tinted, way to much to list, very fast car, car in GC, spent $10,000, sell -$3000 Carina Heights 3398 1109 or (0404) 087 910

its out of your buget but i thought was a good buy if its still there!
crazy n disturbed
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMI WANTED Reply with quote

yea i read that before, sounds too good to be tru, and yea as u said if its still there, it would b a good buy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: