HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WILL B DISMANTLED IF NOT SOLD SOON

View previous topic :: View next topic  
20B S2 RX7
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: WILL B DISMANTLED IF NOT SOLD SOON Reply with quote

ok.... if ne1 is interested in looking at the rota gem they may want to do it soon as i
have had an offer made on the engine and driveline and if it doesnt sell within the next
couple of weeks i will pull it all apart and sell it in bits and pieces.
if i do sell the engine and gearbox i will sell the body for $1500 neg, bare in mind that
the gemi will still be set up for a rotary and all the crossmembers will b there, it will
still have a brand new $1600 exhaust on it and mags. it will also have the gearbox x
member and tailshaft to suit an rx5 5speed. for ne1 looking to do a rota conversion this
would be ideal as all the hard work is aready done and all thats needed is an engine
and gear box.

if u wanna c pics of the gemi go to:

www.brap-brap.cjb.net

cheers
tx1975
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: WILL B DISMANTLED IF NOT SOLD SOON Reply with quote

u only have 2 of those mags in the pics dont u ? selling the intercooler how much and what size ?
markop
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: WILL B DISMANTLED IF NOT SOLD SOON Reply with quote

HEY MATE,
i emailed you the other day about buying the car off you. remember? email me bro im interested. armo70@hotmail.com
markop
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: WILL B DISMANTLED IF NOT SOLD SOON Reply with quote

Bro its me again,email me at armo70@hotmail with more info about the car i got a some great ideas man i want to buy the car but the price has to be negoitible, i will explain why when you email me ok
email me ASAP
td gem now tg gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: WILL B DISMANTLED IF NOT SOLD SOON Reply with quote

hey dude,
i am very interested in getting your gem without the running gear. where abouts are u ? im on the central coast.please get back to me asap
cheers
20B S2 RX7
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: SOLD!! Reply with quote

sorry all but the gemi got sold on the weekend.......
i can finally get on with my new project Smile
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: