HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

<<<<<<>>>>>>

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:26 am    Post subject: <<<<<<>>>>>> Reply with quote

Hey man...
Is this WAY2LOW?

For 2500 im interested...
I still have your phone number.

Still got it? I thought it was more expensive but sounds interesting. It runs fine obviously, just not been taken over the pit etc etc??

Im game enough to drive the thing without worrying about defects even tho id know id get done sooner or later.
Give me an email at matt_jones6969@hotmail.com
or whats your email.

Sorry if i dont reply for a couple days but i hardly use the net but if u reply ill check everyday (as u do) hehe

Cheers mate.
Hones
20B S2 RX7
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: <<<<<<>>>>>> Reply with quote

yeah man its 4 sale, its the 1 u saw when u got the engine.....
i emailed u some stuff!
geminis
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: <<<<<<>>>>>> Reply with quote

i am intrested aswell can u email me some stuff please lpowell7@iprimus.com.au

cheers
20B S2 RX7
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: WILL B DISMANTLED SOON IF NOT SOLD Reply with quote

ok.... if ne1 is interested in looking at the rota gem they may want to do it soon as i have had an offer made on the engine and driveline and if it doesnt sell within the next couple of weeks i will pull it all apart and sell it in bits and pieces.
if i do sell the engine and gearbox i will sell the body for $1500 neg, bare in mind that the gemi will still be set up for a rotary and all the crossmembers will b there, it will still have a brand new $1600 exhaust on it and mags. it will also have the gearbox x member and tailshaft to suit an rx5 5speed. for ne1 looking to do a rota conversion this would be ideal as all the hard work is aready done and all thats needed is an engine and gear box.

if u wanna c pics of the gemi go to:

www.brap-brap.cjb.net

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: