HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

5" monsta tacho and shifty

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: 5" monsta tacho and shifty Reply with quote

hey i got a monsta tacho and shift light, i bought it for 380 and now i am selling it for 250 or nearest offer, its in immaculate condition, first to read will buy, its autogauge by autometer

email me offers or tell me u want it, i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 5" monsta tacho and shifty Reply with quote

were r u from ???
200 cash
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: 5" monsta tacho and shifty Reply with quote

i am in townsville can cod at ur expence 200 and u pay for the cod charges

will send tomorrow if you got the money.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 5" monsta tacho and shifty Reply with quote

what would cod charge be??????
and what gaurentee do i have it isnt fucked ! ?
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 5" monsta tacho and shifty Reply with quote

hey man cod will be about 10 bucks and i guarentee you it is a beutiful tacho man, i will give you addresses phone number and shit so u kno where i live and crap if that pleases you, but i wanna get rid of this, so i dont wanna hafta wait till i get pics, i need money for my 17", where are you i will need your details, postcode, name, last name, phone number and shit, email if you want it to be confidential. i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 5" monsta tacho and shifty Reply with quote

cost me $13 to pay COD to ship a monster tacho and boost gauge from sydney to brissy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 5" monsta tacho and shifty Reply with quote

so about 10 dollars, it cost me 17 dollars to send a head unit
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: 5" monsta tacho and shifty Reply with quote

oi ill let u know tomorrow so just check back on here
im pretty sure ive only got 200 bucks till payday
so if you want to take 190 for it and make the total 200 ill let u know tomorrow.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: 5" monsta tacho and shifty Reply with quote

yeah ill give ya 200 total
if your willing to take 190 plus 10 for postage then let me know or you pay postage and ill give ya 200 ???
also how does it work will it be delivered to me or do i have to pick it up either way its cool.
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: 5" monsta tacho and shifty Reply with quote

nah man this is how it works, you pay 200 and the postage and i will get off my lazy ass and send it to you on a cash on delivery basis, this is where i will box up the tacho and give it to the post, they will send it to you and you will get a form or some shit sayin you owe 200 plus postage plus however much it costs to post, then once you hand over the money they will give you the tacho and you will go home and put it on your gemini and peak heavy gears till you hit 6000, got me, i want 200 in the long run i really wanted 250, i got another guy interested but i have to talk to him about it, he may be willing to pay 250 i will c, but if he doesnt its yours for 200 and you pay delivery.

scammers out
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: 5" monsta tacho and shifty Reply with quote

hahahahah lol
well u let me know
as soon as u tell me ill forward details.
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: 5" monsta tacho and shifty Reply with quote

ok dude its cool, just send me details and it will be on its way tomorrow

nate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: