HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: DannyWise

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: ATTN: DannyWise Reply with quote

hey danny i have money! u still got that carby? where can i get that conversion plate at that wreckers u said.??

cheers nick
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: DannyWise Reply with quote

yeah the carby is is still here, the wreckers is at wacol its called abc self serve its real easy to get to, i dont know if it will still be there though as they have a tendency to take all gemi engines out but they should have it there somewhere. the carby came out of the gunmetal grey coupe so the adaptor plate and filter assemby should still be in the car or around there somewhere.
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: DannyWise Reply with quote

what tools will i need to get the conv plate off? just so idont need to take stuff i dont need
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: DannyWise Reply with quote

just allen keys i think, maybe some spanners? when did you want to pick up the carb?
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: DannyWise Reply with quote

how much will the conv plate cost from the wreckers? and i'll pick up the carb when ur free and im free. do you work? coz im workin tomoro night till 9.30. i can pick it up friday if thats ok?

cheers nick

ps call me if ya want to finalise details. 3356 8934 or 0422 627 657
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: