HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

boot detailing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timsgem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: boot detailing Reply with quote

Hi every body i am in the process of doing up my 82 tf and i am looking around for some information on how to box off the boot as this is my next venture. although i have spent many hours searching the net for plans, measurements, or other specs i have found nothing. any help would be sweet or sites thanks
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: boot detailing Reply with quote

my old TG

http://groups.msn.com/geminifever/latesphotosofthegemini.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=108
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: boot detailing Reply with quote

im in the process with my td im putting 3 1000 watt 12 inch subs in and converting the whole boot into a big box i have to angle grind the metal thing that holds the jack in out and then im just 18 mil mdf floor back peice sides and all that its all guna be carpeted and sweet ill take photos soon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: