HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

4ZE1 Wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rodavo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: 4ZE1 Wanted Reply with quote

I am looking for a complete 4ZE1 Rodeo 2.6 engine and gearbox. I need a good running motor/gearbox with all computer and wiring accessories, ready to be bolted into my 1985 Rodeo. Please let me know via my email: dja97@uow.edu.au
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 4ZE1 Wanted Reply with quote

have fun finding one!!! lol
try capalaba 4x4 and utility wreckers
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 4ZE1 Wanted Reply with quote

that engine deserves a good home like under a gemini bonnet not a crappy rodeo. why do you think people want them in a gemi coz rodeos are crap opposed to geminis. do us all a favour and buy a gemini. i was wondering what happened to the engine out of the current rodeo?

my 2 cents (i'll be poor soon from saying that so much)

Nick
Rodavo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: 4ZE1 Wanted Reply with quote

I happen to like gemini's heaps and only have a Rodeo because I need a work ute!! If the Gemini came in a ute form then Id buy one and do the engine conversion to that instead. The G200 SOHC that fills by engine bay right now will come up for sale when the new engine is in, so if you can find me a 4ZE1, ill have a G200 SOHC waiting to be sold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: