HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

holden shuttle radiators

View previous topic :: View next topic  
austin
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: holden shuttle radiators Reply with quote

thats rite the holden shuttle bus has a 2 , 3 & a massive 5 core radiator in them with huge tanks .... they are not a completly bolt in job as you have to drill new holes in the suport brackets... these radiators are fitted to the 1800 that are in these buses .so if you need some serious cooling get one of these ....there dirt cheap
Mr bayce
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: holden shuttle radiators Reply with quote

I found a huge offset 4 core radiator custom fitted to a gem! it works really well.
workedTE
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: holden shuttle radiators Reply with quote

a cheap old VK radiator does the trick pretty well also.
rodeo bob
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: holden shuttle radiators Reply with quote

just put a shuttle motor(4ZB1 1.8L) & radiator in my rodeo the bottom hose is on the wrong side (rhs). the shuttle radiator is the same size but mounts in heaps different. its a good sturdy bit of gear though two core with nice heavy fins, its got a cross brace on the front and a few other bits bolted on the front they are eaisly remove and it gives you 8x6mm holes to use to bolt it up. the bit worth mentioning is the mounts on the bottom its got two shouldered studs with rubber gromets. i lined em and drilled two holes and spacered it up a bit to clear the plastic drain plug in the bottom tank. dropped it in the two bottom holes and drilled 2 holes in the radiator support up the top to hold it in. fan shroud fitted around the fan A1, but it would have to be changed to put the bottom hose on the other side. wouldnt want to pay to much for one though, a brand new 3 core was quoted to me for $250. hope i helped someone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini R&D All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: