HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Probs, heater/fuel gauge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Gemini Probs, heater/fuel gauge Reply with quote

Hi guys iv nearly finised my gem 1980 TE , I have a few probs.
I put the heater back in wired it all up, changed all the foam inside, I put the heater on, and its not pumping that much heat on # 3. I dunno what the problem is.
I let the car run for a bit and then turn it on, it just wont pump out that much heat?

any ideas guys?

Another problem is my fuel gauge, aint working.
?
I changed that floater thing in it, its still not working it just wont move.
84TGEMI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Probs, heater/fuel gauge Reply with quote

dunno bout the heater it might be blocked. try using ur garden hose to unblock it. just dont turn it on too fast or it may disturb all the rust in there and then it will leak.

my fuel gauge temp gauge and volts one do weird things sometimes particularly just after u finish putting all the dash back together. Wat i did was stick my hand around the back of the cluster and move the wires around a bit and it usually go back to normal. hehehehe there has to be fuel i the tank for it to work. hehehehehehe

thats enuf crap from me
84TGEMI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: