HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TG Fuel Pump

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stuartzz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: TG Fuel Pump Reply with quote

does anyone know where the fuel pump on the TG is located?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Fuel Pump Reply with quote

in the tank i thought

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Fuel Pump Reply with quote

yeh thats what i thought but i looked and its not the TF has teh pump in teh tank.
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Fuel Pump Reply with quote

i thought it on the drivers side in the engine bay electric or could be up on the cam if its a manuel one
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Fuel Pump Reply with quote

I thought it was just to the left of the head (on the inlet side) and just in front of the carby if you are standing in front of the car looking at the windscreen.
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Fuel Pump Reply with quote

yeah thats the manuel one

i had one electric one then got a new head and it had the manueal one on the side of the head! Very Happy
84TGEMI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Fuel Pump Reply with quote

the standard Tg fuel pump in on the left side of the head towards the front of the car when u stand in front of it. Its a mechanical one that runs off the cam i think.
I thought that TF and TG had mechanical pumps??
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Fuel Pump Reply with quote

TG runs a mechanical pump witch is on the inlet side of the head near the front of the engine. TF's should be the same and all models before run electric in the tank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: