HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TE panel van body shell
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glen
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

$200 without the previously mentioned parts and it's yours.
I'm finding it a bit disturbing that we are neg over $25?? It's just coming down to the principal now.
$200 firm.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

hahah, it takes 3 weeks to early $25 at maccers Wink heheh
jokes man.
if i didnt have the coupe, and was still looking for a van ( i looked for MONTHS) i would have snaped the pannel van up for $500 like it was originally advertised for! vans are TOO rare to have a cry about!
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

Thanks Gene, I can hear were your coming from. Like i said it's not the $25 just the fact that i'm getting haggled too far. I think he's getting a bargain at $200. Anyway see what happens
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

have you got any front brakes for it so that i could toe it home with front wheels on it? just stock gem ones or something?
Glen
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

Unfortunately i don't have any front brakes. Maybe a member of this site will have a set lying sround?
Glen
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

now i have to see how much it will cost for me to do ok :S:S
you know how much the floor pan is for the back ?
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

and does it come with stock wheells?
Glen
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

i don't have any stock wheels for it, eventually you will need to get some so just get them first, i'm sure gene will know someone with some to sell.
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

i just throw out about 12 FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

i can borrow some off a mate thats ok but i need brakes
and i will speak to a mate at school and see if he will drive me down but do you know anyone that i could pay for them to toe it to my place so i don't have to pay like 80 bucks?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

u dont need a floor pan for the rear, just use sheet metal
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

I don;t know anyone who tow's you will have to figure that out for yourself, I've had a private message on another forum about the body so if you want it i'll need the $$ asap and the car towed also, let me know if your actually want it or not..
Glen
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

when is asap cuz can pay for it now but can't pick it up until wednesday cuz i get payed then
Glen
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

Thats fine E-mail me at ghordern@yahoo.com and i'll give you my account details to pay.
Thnaks Glen
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: TE panel van body shell Reply with quote

can i pay on wednesday cash? just so don't have to fuck around paying on the net?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: