HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

where the fu(k do i get a piazza turbo engine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
austin
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: where the fu(k do i get a piazza turbo engine Reply with quote

i read all the bullshit adds that have been posted , so i did all the hard work today ringing all over fu(king australia trying to find one of these illusive front cuts.. only to be told "mate i havnt seen one of those in about 4 to 5 yr's " !!!!!!! so does any-1 kno where "no bullshit" i can buy a piazza front cut from?????
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: where the fu(k do i get a piazza turbo engine Reply with quote

I am pretty sure that u can get them from a place called Ichiban in NSW and also SSS Automotive in NSW. I can't remember the phone numbers for them so u will have to try the directory. Hope this helps.
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: where the fu(k do i get a piazza turbo engine Reply with quote

I don't know if they have any or not or what, but here is their website, a good place to start

http://www.ichiban.com.au/
Bugle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: where the fu(k do i get a piazza turbo engine Reply with quote

I saw in the trading post a short while ago Just Jap in sydney had an auto front cut (I think it was just jap)..
If you get a front cut let me know I mgiht want some leftovers which aren't any use to a gemini..
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: where the fu(k do i get a piazza turbo engine Reply with quote

i rang sss and they had none, i asked him how much they sold them for and he said a round 3000 because they are getting hard to get. thats when i decided to go for the 2.6
lowrideTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: where the fu(k do i get a piazza turbo engine Reply with quote

nippon jap spares in melb had an engine, wasnt a half cut tho
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: