HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TE Gemini panel van shell F/S

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glen
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: TE Gemini panel van shell F/S Reply with quote

I have a Gemini Panel van sitting in my driveway that i need gone asap. It is a TE panelvan, new grey carpet, new door seals, new TG grill and bumpers, reprayed eng bay. White in colour, body in ok cond but not perfect. Has a fibreglass sub box built in behind the seat for 2 15's. I'm on the Gold Coast and will accept reasonable offers.
ghordern@yahoo.com
I can email pictures please e-mail me if req
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: TE Gemini panel van shell F/S Reply with quote

can you email pics please gene was telling me about it yesturday email to just_uke@hotmail.com please can you send pics of the car and the sub box please!

thanks
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: TE Gemini panel van shell F/S Reply with quote

yeh send us pics of the box i wanna do something similar to mine i'd just like to see how you did it cheers. nickgranger@hotmail.com

Nick
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: TE Gemini panel van shell F/S Reply with quote

glen you got mail
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: TE Gemini panel van shell F/S Reply with quote

I really am only interested in the car. Could not care about the box. Can you please send pics here with some info about the body imperfections. Also a note of what kind of price range you will consider.

Cheers

Cam Surprised)
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: TE Gemini panel van shell F/S Reply with quote

Errrm email address if tg_gemini@bigpond.com

This is way too early in the morning for me.

Cheers

Cam Surprised)
Glen
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: TE Gemini panel van shell F/S Reply with quote

I will get some photo's tomorrow. If you want photo's please e-mail me at ghordern@yahoo.com
Price-Well i need it out of my driveway asap, about $500 maybe better if someone can take it this weekend.
Thanks Glen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: