HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

efi setup

View previous topic :: View next topic  
efipsi
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: efi setup Reply with quote

EFI setup off import sohc g200
Incudes plenium with 2pack holden 50th aneversary bronze paint
Manifold and fuel rail fitted with vl turbo injectors ( standard injectors avalable)
Throttle body with tps
blots on to g161 g180 g200 sohc (not sure about dohc)
also fits rodeo 2.6
$250 near Melbourne. Can deliver to easternats.
breeze
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: efi setup Reply with quote

what is you'r phone number ? 0401582234
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: efi setup Reply with quote

if its all there ready to bolt on ill take it im in melb gime a msg 0421862531
efipsi
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: efi setup Reply with quote

in answer to your questions No that phone number isn't mine and I cannot msg you as I don't have a mobile phone, cant stand those fuking things.
Anyhow KaTApult if your serious you can email me at lincolnomeara@iprimus.com.au
Cheers efipsi
efipsi
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: efi setup Reply with quote

in answer to your questions No that phone number isn't mine and I cannot msg you as I don't have a mobile phone, cant stand those fuking things.
Anyhow KaTApult if your serious you can email me at lincolnomeara@iprimus.com.au
Cheers efipsi
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: efi setup Reply with quote

im interested but like i wana know if everythens there like i mean EVERythen and how hard it would be to rig up so yeah cheers
efipsi
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: efi setup Reply with quote

that all depends on what type of computer you run.
I rune microtech mt8 which is fuel and ignition. The mte has a map (manifold absolute pressure)sensor in the computer. However I still hame a map sensor around that bolts on to the manifold. The manifold still has the coolant temp sensor fitted.
The throttle body has a tps sensor(throttle posistion sensor) But I think its broken. You can buy a new one from the wreckers for about $20.
You can run an air temp sensor if ya want but I've never ran one.
So all you need to do is bolt the manifold on Then run a pipe to what ever air cleaner you want. The heater hoses need a lttle bit of changing (10 mins work)
Then you will also need a fuel pressure regulator off any fuel injected car which will alos be about $20 buck from the wreckers. Don't forget the fuel pressure a new pump will be required.
Anyhow is sounds worse then it really is give me a call on 03 54470006 and I can explain it to you
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: