HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

who owns the orange wagon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: who owns the orange wagon Reply with quote

last nite i was dropping my girlfriend home and i drove past a guy in an orange Wagon (TD i think) and we both gave eachother "The gemini drivers once over" of eachothers rides and i was just wondering who it was if anyone knows coz it looked like a nice car.
Cheers Nick
Oh yeh it was in Brisbane...
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: who owns the orange wagon Reply with quote

i seen that! its fucking nice!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: who owns the orange wagon Reply with quote

yeh dood i KNOW its nice but i'd rather know who owns it. it was real funny coz we looked at each other the whole way past for like a hundred meters im like yeh one of us is gunna crash hahahahahhahahahahaha... i'm over it

out Nick
Sik_As_Gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: who owns the orange wagon Reply with quote

If it has 17 inch mags, and the exhaust tip comming out just behind the rear wheels, i know who owns it???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: