HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Piazza Turbo Engines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cni
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:27 pm    Post subject: Piazza Turbo Engines Reply with quote

ok well I aint got the ca$h yet to do my 13B CONVERSION, so was thinking as a short term solution I chuck in a Piazza Turbo..anyone got any info on this conversion? and how much PSI can I make the thing boost before I have issues with the GEMINI box/diff and turbo failure? also has anyone changed the stock Piazza Turbo over for an after market or non Isuzu model such as a Toyota CT26 [I think it is] ? thanks
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Turbo Engines Reply with quote

i highly doubt the standard pizza turbo could boost high enuff to cause any problems
gene
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Turbo Engines Reply with quote

i dislike piazza turbos
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Turbo Engines Reply with quote

my mums hair dryer is bigger Very Happy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Turbo Engines Reply with quote

LOL...maybe I should go skore a hair dryer for a turb setup, the ultimate in hybrid Very Happy
cni
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Turbo Engines Reply with quote

Mr DOHCT is there a reason for that or just personal taste?not getting sarky just curious kaws not into wasting money if I don't have too!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Turbo Engines Reply with quote

kepp the dough in ya pocket dude, or if u really want to spend it...u could spend it on the missus, buy that lawnmower u've always wanted, invest in New Zealand Cricket (things can only get better right??), or just treat yaself to a night on the piss with the boys.

either way i reccomend saving your bucks for a brand new car or for that all-mighty 13B conversion!!
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Turbo Engines Reply with quote

i agree save for the 13b are you going to keep it
a mild port or go for a bit of an up grade and get a bridge

brap brap brap brap
out out out out
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Turbo Engines Reply with quote

piazzas are slow as dog balls and they are unreliable. they are not that bad but when u put it alongside a 13b turbo....woaahhh! if you spend all your money putting in your piazza motor you will never get around to the 13b TRUST ME!.

Dave
cni
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Turbo Engines Reply with quote

Pass on the cricket....the blackcaps aint worth spending the $$$ on..but yeah think it save up for the 13BTime just hungry for some more KW'S Very Happy But definatley spend some pennies on the piss up in the mean time Very Happy
cni
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Turbo Engines Reply with quote

zzz staying with a mild port to the engine either series IV/V and then spending the saved ca$h of not having a bridge job done and getting turbo and other mods, so that I have a highly stable engine that's going to go hard and last Very Happy
cni
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza Turbo Engines Reply with quote

yeah gonna take ya advice..cheers Dave.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: