HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

I got a wagon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: I got a wagon! Reply with quote

79 TD in reasonable condition. Little rust in blue/silver, seems most TDs came in that colour!. Only paid $400, comes with a reconditioned radiator and a spare engine if the need arises.

So in the meantime, the sleeper TF with 80% blowby is relegated to shed-minding duties whilst the 2L is built. I will be sourcing a set of BMW 15x6 steelies, and then taking her down to Whiteline for a complete suspension setup.

I have already put the 14" Camira steelies on the wagon, with a huge improvement in ride and handling. With a clean-up and some signage she will become the work vehicle until the business leases its own later this year.

Already I am finding it a little strange to see so much ass hanging behind me, funnily enough she is much easier to park.

Cheers
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: I need the following Reply with quote

I need a fuel door with hinges in good condition. If anyone can provide, please email me: benjamin@fuckmicrosoft.com
orangeTD
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: I need the following Reply with quote

goodluck. took me ages to find one and even then i had to make my own hinge.
OTD 079
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: I need the following Reply with quote

You can still buy the plastic hinge from Holden (only like $20). You can also buy the petrol flap from holden but make sure you sit down before they tell you the price!!

Matthew
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: I need the following Reply with quote

Dang! Yeah a bit like the inlet manifold heater pipe T-piece!

Thanx guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: