HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TF AND TG GRILLS???????????????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: TF AND TG GRILLS??????????????? Reply with quote

are tf and tg grills exactly the same??????? would the tg lights fit around a tf grill???????
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: TF AND TG GRILLS??????????????? Reply with quote

i will go out on a limb here and say yes
i think it's only the te light and grill set up that is different
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: TF AND TG GRILLS??????????????? Reply with quote

te and tf headlights are the same, similar grilles, te has horizontal bars, tf has a criss cross design, tg is totally different, tg headlights arent set in like te/tf ones.
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: TF AND TG GRILLS??????????????? Reply with quote

they r different the tf fit the square headlights and the tg fits the commodore looking ones and they r the ones you want cause they look way bettr, i have a grill for sale $25 reconditioned looks brand new black
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: TF AND TG GRILLS??????????????? Reply with quote

so u've got a TG and u want 2 put a TF grill in it right???if yes y tha fuck wood u do that! TG grill's look far better than TF, but if it was the other way round i could understand that!
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: TF AND TG GRILLS??????????????? Reply with quote

bah tf had the TG grill aswell the TF slx auto had them mine came with one. Even the manual has it on the front
i would rather the TE looking grill less fuking around
breeze
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: TF AND TG GRILLS??????????????? Reply with quote

I just finished my front end after killing a wallaby in heathcote. previously i had standard TE grill head lights etc,.. i replace my distorted chrome bumper bar, changed the grill to a TG and obviously fitted TG head lights, all that i had to to was drill 8 holes to slide the head lights onto the car, then bolt them on from behind didnt take long and looks ok, still waiting for the grill to get sprayed. =) oh and the park lights are relocated to the front bumper , i think they are of a mazda or maybe honda i can't remember.
Mr bayce
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: TF AND TG GRILLS??????????????? Reply with quote

way better hey? nah (in my opinion) the de-baged TE grill and lights look better than the TG front. i got them on my TG sedan (black grill and silver around the lights and colour coded bumpers

looks sweet Very Happy

still would prefer a TD tho...
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: DUNGER where u live? Reply with quote

yeah im interested in the grille but depends on where u live
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: DUNGER where u live? Reply with quote

yer man i am in townsville qld if u are anywhere near there maybe we could do a swap, 5 spd for grill + 20 bucks
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: DUNGER where u live? Reply with quote

the tg headlight unit and indicator do not interchange onto a tf grille. by the way if u bought a TF SL/X gemmi new then it had the tg front before the tg was released.
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: