HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

For sale, plates

View previous topic :: View next topic  
_TUFGEM_
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: For sale, plates Reply with quote

FOR THE ULTIMATE TOUGH GEM OR FOR THE ULTIMATE GEMINI LOVER WETHER IT BE MILD OR WILD..

$100... CALL STEVE

0421646875..n.s.w plates
BuRnInG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: For sale, plates Reply with quote

THOSE PLATES MUST REALLY SUCK CUZ U HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SELL THEM FOR FUCKEN AGES. HAHAHAHAHAHA
_TUFGEM_
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: For sale, plates Reply with quote

you probably dont even have a a licence, HAHAHAHA,
you dickhead...
your a loser.
baggedit
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: For sale, plates Reply with quote

yeah probably they must suck cock cuz you said 450 then dropped it to 100 hahahahahaha!! your plates suck cock! get new plates!!!!
_TUFGEM_
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: For sale, plates Reply with quote

YOUR MUM SUX COCK,
there is a reason for me dropping the price from $450 to $100..
your mums so fat the ice cube from her drink is the same one that sunk the titanic.
you probably dont even have a job
dumb fuck..you need help, your probably only about 16...try hard fuck knuckle
baggedit
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: For sale, plates Reply with quote

yeah your good at coping and pasting from a joke site yeah anyways the reason for you dropping your price it that there shit plates otherwise you would want to keep them why do i need help your the one that is a fudge packer so you should fuck off and shut up and stop trying to sell shit plates on here! fuck wit!!
_TUFGEM_
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: For sale, plates Reply with quote

try more hard ya dickhead,
i dont even have a gemini anymore otherwise i would of kept them ya dickhead,
its fuckwitts like you that end up ducking killed cause of their big mouth
your a loser,
get a life,your probably just cut because your car (that's even if you own one)is a pile of shit....jealous
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: For sale, plates Reply with quote

and why does his plates suck??? i think the olny reason he hasnt sold em is cos 90% of the ppl on this site are "im gonna do this..." people who are all talk and never do it, hense none of yous have a "tuffgem" suitable for a good plate like that. maybe "shit gem" or "no lisence" would be a good number plate for your "gemini"
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: For sale, plates Reply with quote

yeah listen to your self and see who the one is that is trying really hard? hahahahahahahahahah !
_TUFGEM_
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: F.S, plates.who has a gemi thats worthy Reply with quote

who's got a gemini on this site that is worthy then?....i mean something that does at least a 14 sec pass, or one that is show condition??????????
anyone???
the ones in the gallery aren't in FULL sick condition,
the only one that comes close is that blue coupe
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: F.S, plates.who has a gemi thats worthy Reply with quote

exactly, there all dreamers (wannabes, the real ppl know who they are)
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: F.S, plates.who has a gemi thats worthy Reply with quote

hey Gene or what ever your name is..you got something worthy?...my guess is that you have/or have had something worthy..
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: For sale, plates Reply with quote

the reason his plates havnt sold is because people are in different states to what the plates are. fuckin stupid penis wrinkle

tufgem, id buy your plates but i dont want some that you have to pay 300 a year for. how much a year do you have to pay?
badboygem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: F.S, plates.who has a gemi thats worthy Reply with quote

is a turbo gem worthy enough?? i mean it prolly wont do much more than a 14 second pass. but hey i did it all myself...nice fresh paint...prelude retrimmed seats....17in mags.....nice an neat

i dont really want ur plates coz i live in qld so its pretty pointless but i wouldnt mind knowin if its "worthy". i dont talk my car up like its a fukn rocket...its far from it.....what it is tho is alot better than what it started at!!!!!!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: _TUFGEM_ Reply with quote

this is my old gem, sold it about a year ago,
worthy enuff? lol
http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sv&vid=335

and im 1/2 threw building a 200rwkw fj20det gemini td coupe Very Happy also i believe "worthy enuff" hehehehe
good luck with the sale man. i WOULD BUY them if they were QLD plates
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: