HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FREE STUFF!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

Ha, yeah free soon as you pay me for it,I have for sale, 95mm Aluminium finish tacho with adjustable shiftlight $75, I have 4 x 150 watt car amp ( paragon ) $90, 34 ADM Weber $40, 4 x alloy star sigma mags with tyres 14 inch ( will fit datsun, celica, corolla etc.. ) $20, Cold air pod filter ( Brand new ) $25, email biggiechalk@hotmail.com or ring dave 0428 455 585

Cheers
baggedit
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

not funny! how can it be free once you have paid for it!! good try at beeing funny but better luck next time ay!!

not funny out!
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

at least i got some cunts attention
baggedit
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

yeah wow !
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

bow done to all that is funny

fucking lame out

"how hard would it be to put evo runing gear in a gemini" baaaaahahahahaha, now that is funny!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

yes as funny as mc muzs dad waxing his arse hairs Razz
BuRnInG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

HOW HARD WOULD IT BE TO ATTACH A DICK TO UR HEAD ARRRRHHHHH IT IS ALREADY THERE HAHAHAH

COCK HEAD OUT!!!!
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

First fo all you do realise you called yourself a cockhead, anyway all you cunts really make me laugh, you dribe round in fucking shitboxes and bag every cunt that comes on here cause you feel the need to be mean to people to block out the hurt feelings and rage from when your fathers raped you all those minutes ago real sad

cheers fuckfaces
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

wow you have caps! i shall talk like a little boy like you WeLl HoW AbOuT We DoOk It OuT In ThE HoTgEmInI FoRuM CoZ Im So TuFf. Seriously add something that is at least a bit insulting otherwise go back to feeding on ya mums tit like a good little boy.
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

Again another wanker, i really feel sorry for all you fucks cause you have nowhere else to take out all that agression you dont need to do anything on here besides bitch and thats real sad, probably cause you are all on the dole and have no money to spend but anytime for all you cunts in melb wha wanna prove how slow there gem is we can always meet up down the drags and i bet all you fucks will post a message back saying oh what a wanker talking tough about his car fact is none of you fucks are good enough nor have the money to build something nice

cheers nipplebiters
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

yeah a $12000 gemini and a silvia are shit boxes...... hmmm right
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

my cock is in your ear
tinkerer

anytime you wanna run gene
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

must be samll i cant feel it why do you guys limit yourselves to short sentences are you still learning?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: FREE STUFF!!!!! Reply with quote

whats that ment to mea?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: