HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

need paint job?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shit box gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: need paint job? Reply with quote

just reminding people that i am/was an apprentice painter, and i can paint your gemini or ne other car u want, i do good jobs for a reasonable price, im in bris and contact me here or on email or msn at crazyndisturbed@hotmail.com for more information.

matt
BuRnInG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: need paint job? Reply with quote

How ya going, i was just wondering how much do u do the paint jobs for. i have a gemi and i need it painted. do u supply the paint or wtf? msg back man.
thanks muz
shit box gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: need paint job? Reply with quote

i do them in 2 pack with out metallic flakes, or pearls for $400, if you want a metallic or pearl colour, thats cost $600, no i do not supply the paint, and all that the money covers is for me to come out, prepwash it, tack it then paint it. you have to have somewhere to paint it and have all the body work done, and have it taped up and ready to go when i get there. im in brisbane so if you are outside brisbane im sorry but i cant help you

matt
mazonakis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: need paint job? Reply with quote

matt how you going mate,listen i got a job for you,i got a 74 mazda rx3 savanna sedan its all prepped ready to paint i want a 2pac job and i can hire a spraybooth its all etch primed,undercoated,preped ready for the gun looking to get it done before february if your available
shit box gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: need paint job? Reply with quote

yea mate, um, as i think i said $400 is standard, $600 for anything with metallics or pearls, let me know where and when, i can do it during the week at the moment but i go back to school real soon so i'd only be able to do it on a sat or sunday when i go back. so yea add me to msn, at crazyndisturbed@hotmail.com and we can talk business

matt
_TUFGEM_
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: need paint job..Mazonakis Reply with quote

hey just wondering if you got spares for your rx3 that you want to sell...or if you know of anyone with spares..im after quite a few parts and need some ..call me on 0421646875 or e-mail me on astara@itconect.net.au
thanks heaps ..hope you can help
mazonakis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: need paint job..Mazonakis Reply with quote

_TUFGEM_ gday mate yeah ive got a complete 72 rx3(12a) savanna front end,savanna tail lights,standard rx3 diff,alternator for 12a,spare 12a 4port,standard exhaust system,spare 42ida webber carby jetted to a 51 ida,heaps of 12a engine spares,housings,distributors to suit 12a single dizzy jport,12a twin dizzy,front and end plates,seals,corner,apex,oil,apex springs sms or call 0402590609 ask for roberto iam in toowoomba
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: