HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Shit box gemi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baycie bayce
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: Shit box gemi Reply with quote

(question from other day)

I resprayed my car myself about 3 months ago in canary yellow acryllic with clear over it (all standox) and it has faded so much!! i tryed to touch a few scratches up and the paint i have left over is so much brighter..

i need to get the rear side behind the door panel beaten and resprayed should i get a costom colour mixed up in acryllic? so it fades along with the rest of the paint?
I was told 2pack doesnt fade as quick as acryllic so im guessing if the panel beater does it in 2pack it will be brighter than the rest of the car over time..

any help would be great,
matt
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Shit box gemi Reply with quote

respry the car again, this time do it properly and u won't have the problem again

chris...
baycie bayce
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Shit box gemi Reply with quote

how was it not done properly dick head?
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Shit box gemi Reply with quote

because he said it wasnt; the gospel according to TGemi. maybe if you told her how she didnt do it properly, you mightnt get sworn at
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: