HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Number plates for sale cheap

View previous topic :: View next topic  
_TUFGEM_
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:22 am    Post subject: Number plates for sale cheap Reply with quote

i got some plates willing to sell or swap
black on gold
TUFGEM
n.s.w
want around $450 or swap for something of interest..every offer considered...wether or not the value is 450 or not it doesnt matter..like if you want to swap me gauges or some thing....0421646875...Steven
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Number plates for sale cheap Reply with quote

so your tufgem who owned the 12a turb. my mate just bought that car for 5k, can you tell me anything about the car. why did you sell it? is the anything doggey on it?
_TUFGEM_
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Number plates for sale cheap Reply with quote

i sold it to a bloke that lived near newcastle somewhere.
and his mate had a bluebird..with a fj20 turbo in it...what do you want to know about it?...it wasnt a shit box...
i sold it for $4000 with a blown diff...he came over and put a new centre in it and then cause he wasn't a dickhead i sold the 18'' mags i had on it to him for cheap....they are worth $2700 new and i only drove about 300klm's on em ..i sold em to him for $700..only cause he was an o.k bloke...and i sold it cause i had to pay for bond...
anything else you wanna know?...post here or call 0421 646 875..
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Number plates for sale cheap Reply with quote

my mate just bought it for 5k and hes in love with it.
whats done to the engine? the guy said it ran a 13 on 5psi not tuned, is that true? what boost were u running when u ran it at the creek? and what happened to the 9" diff?
_TUFGEM_
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Number plates for sale cheap Reply with quote

it never had a nine inch...ever
i think hes pulling your leg
its a lilac purple pearl and white interior and its got a front mount that takes up all the grill.there is no grill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: