HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

check this out, what do u think?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: check this out, what do u think? Reply with quote

this site is really startin to get boring , nothing is being updated galleries, workshop etc it's a piece a crap the only thing ceeping this sitwe goin is the forum even then that is now crap filled with smartassed comments, no offence but i visit the street commodores forum more now as it gets updated regualy.
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: check this out, what do u think? Reply with quote

it has recently been updated... they put my new gemmie on... http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sv&vid=356

Very Happy
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: check this out, what do u think? Reply with quote

well, for a site to be updated the manager (adam) will need shit to update it with/ how is he ment to up date the work shop if no one givs him articels to update it with. and how are the gallerys ment to be updated if no one sends him photos. its not adams fault.
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: check this out, what do u think? Reply with quote

yeah so stick it up ya bum :p hehe j/k
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: check this out, what do u think? Reply with quote

yeah fully lay off and dont go spreading your comonwhore jargon around here son where not big fans!!
have u ever thought that adam dosnt have the time to sit on the computer 24/7 updating the site he was good enough to start it in the first place get it up and running and help alota gem enthusiasts like myself i myself am gratfull for the gem sitre its helped a dam lot. so yeah in short as somone has already mentioned jam it up your ass comonwhore cunt !!! Neutral
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: check this out, what do u think? Reply with quote

give me a few months, im pulling my car off the road and taking pics of everything i had to modify to do the 2.6 conversion, and im putting a workshop article up.
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: check this out, what do u think? Reply with quote

hehe ain't it funny that most commodore owners have had a gemini u stock piece a poo

chris...
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: check this out, what do u think? Reply with quote

iv'e got both 2 gems and a vk.... am i fully sik???
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: check this out, what do u think? Reply with quote

swwwwwwwwwet
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: check this out, what do u think? Reply with quote

swwwwwwwwweeeeeeeet what did i say...
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: check this out, what do u think? Reply with quote

uummmmmmmmm. NO
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: check this out, what do u think? Reply with quote

i rekon VH's, VL calais, and VR's and up r the only fully sik commos. i would never buy a new commo neway, i'd just rip it up everywher i go, and sumshit bout commonwhore owners were all previos gem owners, i think its true coz i'm going a VL calais in bout a year or so.

chris.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: