HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB Stuff!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LOWTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 8:05 pm    Post subject: WTB Stuff!!! Reply with quote

Hey,
Im lookin to buy a few different things at the moment.
I got money in my bank waiting to spend so if you got what i need and wanna sell let me know.
Im looking for a set of mags, something fairly new, no old hotwires or anything like that. Even interceptors for a gem i would be interested in. Also a G200 bottom end, Set of downdraught webers, 5 speed. Good Tg dash no cracks, Gilmer Drive, Thats bout it i think.
Anyway i live inbetween Adelaide and Melbourne and im willing to travel to pick shit up so let me know what you guys have got!
Either leave a message here or ring my mob
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: WTB Stuff!!! Reply with quote

hey man i have got a set of six spoke white mags off a charade, they have brand new and i mean brand new tyres only been driven on once, i have brought one down to bare metal cause i was gonna do that and polish all of them cause it looks sweet but i havent had the time to, i am selling these for hell cheap seein g that i only just bought new tyres,

$400$

if you want pics email me or add me to your msn, i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com

i am in townsville and can cod, doesnt cost much believe me i got 17"s delivered for $60 and that was from melbourne but the prices have changed i will wirgh them and c how much they wirgh and get an exact price but that is only if you are interested.

mags out nate
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: WTB Stuff!!! Reply with quote

im in adelaide I have a crack free tg dash that you can have for free if you pull it out of the car yourself. I also have 40mm twin side draft delorotos $250 needs jetting.
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB Stuff!!! Reply with quote

mate im interested in ur mags....send us some pics to heppz@hotmail.com...

i know a courier so give us a chance yeah???????????
LOWTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB Stuff!!! Reply with quote

Hey,
Im heaps keen for the wheels. I sent u a Email, so u can send me pics. Incase u dont get my email, my address is
mothergoose@dodo.com.au
Thanks
Shane
LOWTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB Stuff!!! Reply with quote

Thanks dude, Ill be heading to Adelaide soon so can i grab your mob number and ill give you a few days notice bfore i come. Can u just check 4 me that its not all brittle. Poke the top of the dash with a screwdriver and see if it cracks then, If not ill Come n get it.
Thanks again.
PS- Let me know if u need any parts as i got 2 gems for spares sitting in me backyard.
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: WTB Stuff!!! Reply with quote

both of you have you got msn, if you have add me and i will send you pics there, the rims have a couple of scratches aroundthe outside but that is all never hit a gutter, my email is i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com, when on there tell me who you are ok

peace out nate
LOWTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: WTB Stuff!!! Reply with quote

i dont have msn so can u email please...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: