HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Sunroof Rubbers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wasabi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:00 pm    Post subject: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

Allo,
I have a sunroof in my Gem, and the rubber is all fucked up, and the water gets in, its bullshit! Anyone know where I can get a replacement rubber for it, or something like that? Would Clarke Rubber have em? I would rather stick a new rubber bit on that have all this silicone shit there...
Thanks

Bernard
geminis
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

get rid of the sunroof completly they suck Razz
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

Pfft, Sunrooves fucking rock...

Mine leaked a little, so what I had to do was bend the hinge arms a little to bring the glass tighter into the rubber and now it's sweet, not a single drop in the hardest of high pressure water cleaning, let alone rain.

If your rubbers are fucked however, and just simply making the glass press harder doesn't fix it, then Clark Rubber should be able to help.

Robbo
geminis
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

Pfft, they suck mate

why have a sunroof when u got windows that wind down ?
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

why have a toilet when theres a hole in the dirt over behind the tree?

your a tosser mate. fuck off.
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

well said hones...and how the fuck can you get rid if them if there is a big gaping hole in ya roof? think before you speak coz even tho u look dumb, saying that shit really hit the jackpot on the faggot-o-meter
geminis
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

well all i can say is they are crap get rid of it and to answer your question u can get rid of them so u think before u speek u faggot pfft u make me laugh little man !

bye the way i am just like u...allowed to give my thoughts on this and any topic here !!
Wasabi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

well, all I asked was where to get replacement rubbers from...not wether or not they are good...Shit...Anyway, thanks Robbo for the info Smile and having a sunroof is personal preference right? And I dont think anyone who has one is gonna go to the trouble of filling in the massive hole thats in the roof...Ah well,
Thanks Lads

Bern
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

Yes, and why not have a sunroof AND windows that wind-down? Hmmm?
TuFf
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

bugger the sunroof just take a angle grinder to the roof and take the whole fuggen thing off!

TuFf
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

Little man? for a start im probably bigger than your scrawny little 14 year old ass and because your asuch a fucking idiot and dont know anything i shall not be bothered to your stupid fucking childish reply.
geminis
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

one word for u..... "WANKER" grow up u little 17 year old !
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

lol your 24? your acting like a child of 8. may i suggest you actually grow up before you make any wise comments and also get ya mums tits outta ya mouth as well.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

duuhhhhh why not fill the sunroof whole with bog like the rest of my car dddduuuuhhhh
geminis
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: Sunroof Rubbers Reply with quote

your a big man!! i am the one acting a wanker right i left a post ...and u started from that i am not the one that needs to grow up my friend
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: