HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

i got this thingi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:43 am    Post subject: i got this thingi Reply with quote

hey people i got this thingi its a cop radar kinda thing it beeps when cops are around, so you dont get fined they r about 200 for them in shops but i wanna get rid of mine for about $75 reply here or i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: i got this thingi Reply with quote

im not after it but out of curiosity does it work 100%of the time and how far away does the radar have to be for it to beep?
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: i got this thingi Reply with quote

it does work 100% seeing that it contacts cops but it also contacts like 4WD with cbs sometimes only if they have a complex radio aswell but yer and it starts beeping about 100 metres iu think, it starts out slow then gets faster, and when they pass its just a constant beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

beep out nathan
badboygem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: i got this thingi Reply with quote

u gotta show me this thingy, sounds like fun
Brock BLU GeM
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: i got this thingi Reply with quote

u might want the delortos for it...BBG
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: i got this thingi Reply with quote

are they twins if they r u got a deal my man

email me at i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com

(badboygem) and yer man i will come around after the weekend maybe on monday cause i wanna see your new colour (whats ya name i dont think i got it off ya when i came around last) mine is nathan
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: i got this thingi Reply with quote

so hang on is it a radar detector that only detects like 100 meters away? if its like a k away ill buy it for sure but 100 meters is a bit of a worry
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: i got this thingi Reply with quote

i will check it out, i just dont know how i am gonna check
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: i got this thingi Reply with quote

i just went driving on thehighway for a while and it is no where near 100 metres, its like 2-3km i was drivingthen i started to hear a beep so i pulled off into a dark part or the bush (iwas driving on my learners) and i wanted for the cop car i was sitting there for about a minute and a half it was soooo long then finally it zoomed past (way over the speed limit without sirens) so yer i might have to call up a place that sells them and ask how far they scan, but yer this one is the real thing and easy to hide.
sorry for the big msg but its what u wanted to hear

pease out nate
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: i got this thingi Reply with quote

how much u wana sell this thing for? and how do u put it in
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: i got this thingi Reply with quote

i got a mate swappin me twin webbers but if he doesnt maybe 75
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: