HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN : Dunger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pyr0
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:35 pm    Post subject: ATTN : Dunger Reply with quote

hey i was reading the 4 sale forum and you posted about that cop radar thing, just curious how big is it and what shops sell them ???

thanks

pyr0
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN : Dunger Reply with quote

the face is about 1 cm thick by about 2 inches wide they are pretty long though i have a uniden one of the higher class ones they sell for a fair bit, when you go to the shop you dont say can i get a cop scanner you say can i get a cb radio scanner and he will show you a range and get one that u know where cops are, like out of the blue go do you have the ones that can track cops (if noone is around) and they will go yer man this one this one and this one and you go okay i will get that one, your best bet will be like tandy electrical, dick smiths or a 4WD store they r easy to find anywhere real electrical, easy mate anymore questions write back to here

peace out nate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: