HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ROTOR GEMIN-EYE!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cni
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:08 pm    Post subject: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

Have allready done a search on info on "ROTOR" and got some info on putting a "tang" into a GEMINI, and allready have had a bit of advice and info from other sources...

At the moment looking to purchase my 2nd GEMINI...C3pt I am in Auckland, New Zealand and we don't have as many GEMINI's as u dudes in Ozzie..

I sorta half want a coupe but will take whatever comes along.

Just wanting any aditional info on the conversion?advice?etc.....

Know what color and panel work is being done, and magz etc, interior such as seats is all sorted out, unsure about breaks at this stage and thinking about a ISUZU PIAZZA LSD to go in somewhere down the track..on a budget but wanting an on going projekt that can be road driven...

Probably just dropping in a "12A Mild-port" N/A...

Also keen to know if there is much benefits in tubbying a GEMINI? mine is going to be a daily driver wth drag racing as a weekend hobby on the legal side of the fence this time around.

Got like heaps of other stuff I want to ask, but that can wait till a later date..so thanks in advance!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

i will swap ya my gemini for some sheep?? heheh j/k

dont go a rotor, because they a "hella gay" Very Happy go an import turbo engin Wink
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

a 13b turbo would be worth the conversion but not a 12a
IDAREU2
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

Im with MR DOHCT on this one if your gunna do it go the 13b or 20b ..

cheers

"SOON TO BE LEGAL V8"
BuRnInG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

Yeah maybe EVEN put a fucken 100000b in it dick head
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

i wouldnt go 20b they rare as rocking horse shit.
12a's are getting that way aswell
best try for turbo import like a nissan or toyota or even a 13b turbo but rotoas are qwik and i hate them becuase they sound like hipo whippa snippas
cni
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

Some sheep eh...does it come with a side of Koala???

Nah import turbo engine's too rare over here and want a N/A car for a change...sick of Turbo'z at the moment sorta..
cni
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

PH GEM don't call me a dick head u Llama faced pooh pushing freakazoid!
cni
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

Reason was tinking 12a over the 13b option and 20b etc is pretty basic, I know the engine inside and out that I want build for the GEMINI, and a 12A MILDPORT will handle the job quite nicely of giving me enough rear wheel KW to do mad donuts and still be a stable enough daily driver....If I go with a 13BT then it will become a little more unstable, but I think it might have to be a 13B MILDPORT going in based on the oppinions and views and info that you guys have so genourously provided me with.....

They sound like "Hipo Whippa Snippas" ya rekon eh..well bro when I get mine going barpity barp barp I will make u an MP3 eh Very Happy J/KZ
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

u take it in the outwards hole ph gem
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

barp barp barp did u say???? u mean wank wank wank? hhehehe

please done destroy a gem with a rotor Very Happy lol
but hey what ever pleases u......... as long as ya have fun doing it Wink
onions out

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

hey bro where in auckland you from, im on the north shore im also doing a rotary conversion! but in a 1 owner slx gemini wagon. ive owned many geminis before and if you need gemini parts then let me know ay and ill hook you up with what you need! i know of a wreckers out west that do the bad deals Very Happy ! um as for tubbing the gemini i wouldnt bother and a waste a time unless your wanting 10 sec runs! and i know someone who will do the conversion for 12a for cheap too Very Happy so email me back bow2rotaz@hotmail.com and my name is Tom
cni
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

yeah man thanks..tiz all under control!
cni
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

Tom and my name is PONE!
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: ROTOR GEMIN-EYE! Reply with quote

gene doesnt want you to get a 13b turbo cos it will beat his fj20det.

Granny FJ's out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: