HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wrecking tx coupe & tg sedan qld

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: wrecking tx coupe & tg sedan qld Reply with quote

tx coupe: koni's all round, 2" lowered kings on rear, nolethane bushes on front, rebuilt rack, some panels, good glass, laminated screen etc, also got a tg sedan: diesel 5 speed, laminated screen, left hand mirror, some good doors, low km shaved head, tailights, straight rear bar etc. plus got heaps of good parts for all models, sms, ring or email me to see if i got what u want! sunshine coast 0419021757
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: wrecking tx coupe & tg sedan qld Reply with quote

rebuilt rack, u mean rack and pinnion, how much u want, and i think we have done business b4, mite be u, might not, i think u sold me a solver LHS mirror?

but yea, how much for the rack and pinion dude?

chris.
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: wrecking tx coupe & tg sedan qld Reply with quote

$30 man
tf_gem_dude

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: wrecking tx coupe & tg sedan qld Reply with quote

hey man i was just wondering how much do you want for the front end off the tg and the petol falp thanks matt
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: wrecking tx coupe & tg sedan qld Reply with quote

other dude on here had one, he said reco cost him $300, but lazy prick doesn't reply 2 mail or posts. u got reciepts or some proof that it's a reco?

chris.
Winterheart
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: wrecking tx coupe & tg sedan qld Reply with quote

How much are you looking for for the Koni's? Any idea on what condition the koni's are in? Cheers Smile
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: wrecking tx coupe & tg sedan qld Reply with quote

the steering bush has been replaced with a nolethane one. Also the car was a race car with koni's and nolethane bushes so they threw money at it.
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: wrecking tx coupe & tg sedan qld Reply with quote

$60 for the lot
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: wrecking tx coupe & tg sedan qld Reply with quote

$200 for the lot Front and rear if they are good when i take them out
Winterheart
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: wrecking tx coupe & tg sedan qld Reply with quote

Cool, if you want to confirm that the Koni's are good, then you can pretty much consider them to be sold. You can catch me on email at wynterhartt@hotmail.com too if you want. Cheers Smile
Winterheart
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: wrecking tx coupe & tg sedan qld Reply with quote

sorry, forgot to mention, only interested if they are the adjustables. Cheers Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: