HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: way to low

View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 9:26 am    Post subject: ATTN: way to low Reply with quote

yeah man for sure $280 without the weber.....is there anything else u can tell me about this car and got any pics....

if ur serious about selling it im serious about buyiny it dude.....where about in sa are ya???????

cheers,

blue gem
WAY2LOWatwork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: way to low Reply with quote

yeah sure if ya want it its yours!
im in gilles plains, near tea tree plaza
what else can i tell you....... the body is average, but not the worst, its got a 2inch sports exhaust that was loud, so we put a stainless rear muffler on it and made it real quiet
theres no springs in the back at the moment, but they can be put back in if need be. gotta spare red bonnet and boot as well. passenger front rim is bent (only because there was mags on it and ive put them on my other car).. what else???
if u wanna have a look at it email me at tdnocam@hotmail.com and ill give you my details
cheers
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: way to low Reply with quote

yeah for sure man im in valley view....

can u give us some engine details bro?

sorry bout the hassles
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: way to low Reply with quote

give us your honest oppinion can it be restored and taken through regency
WAY2LOWatwork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: way to low Reply with quote

it could be restored, but for the amount that you would spend you would be better off buying a running car
really this cars only good for parts
but in saying that if you were a compotent welder and were prepared to do a lot of the work yourself it could be restored, the main problem is the rust in the boot.
the engine is fine, i was driving it around everyday till it got defected. the cam is pretty grumpy, perhaps a little too lumpy for a stock 1600, but it still went alright.
like i said email me and ill give u my details, you can have a look at it then make a decision, its up 2 u.
cheers mate
justin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: