HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

I HATE MORONS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

as the post says and implies im sick of MORONS i got a td sedan stock looken but like vergin condition a good starter for a mad car k and latley iv noticed a whole truck load of fucks that diss gems and there driven around in new peices of fucken shit and xes for fucks sake,
some fuckhead said to me the other day why bother alarming your car noone will steal it my reply was go ride ya bike u fucken cockhead and if i wana hear some fucked up shit ill ask u to talk!!! thats generally my veiw of fuck heads
if they dont like gems fine just dont go dissen my fucken car a gem to my face fucken bastards ill show them all.
ohh yeah sorry bout the amount of swearen adam but yeah i cant put it any other way but all the people that dont like gems r a bunch of narrow minded fucken cock heads and should jam there big v8 up there loose cunts hahahaha

dan out
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

Very well said Very Happy. Also i would like to add that u shoulda bashed him up
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

and u never diss fords or common-whores do u............
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

the war will never end, they hate us and we hate them...
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

we shall unite in triumph and we shall not succumb to their brute strength. We Shall not give up and we shall and will succeed.

Ummm.....yeer okies!
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

i get that alot, but the look on their face when you snap 2nd and the thing just starts to fry usually keeps them quiet. haha...i love it
MRS_GEMI
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

i hope your not one fot those braggers with a stock 1.6l that when sometimes change to 2nd get a chirp. I wanna see real smoke and the back end of your gemmie skidding sideways towards a stobey pole only to fling it back round the other way and drive off.

Chirpies Out!
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

i have had the problem ever since i got my exhaust wankers in big commodors having to show how big they are and race past my small car and act like fools what arses.

hey a chirp into 2nd and sometimes 3rd is better than no chirp

chirpies out
pyr0
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

lol.... i have that problem too dumb commodors think they own the joint !!! all i want to do is cruize around the streets in my urban assault vehical Razz yeah right not yet ne way but dumb ass commodors still take off at the lights thinking theyre mad.

pyr0
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

haha yeah there gay
i had a fag in a vl turbo race me the other week. he kept whooping me and he kept coming back for more just to be cool.

by the way i never back down from a race however big there engine or turbo might be hahahaha
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

you sound like me i will drag any one who cares if you loose one day you may win and the look is worth it
never forget when i wooped a guy in his momys lancer must of been auto up a slight hill mate i beat him by about 1/2 a car lenght
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

i sit at the lights reving my engine, and then take off like a nanna while they go through the drag all by themselves, also using a fuckload of fuel in the process...

and there's nothing wrong with chirpies, chirpies are cool!!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

haha. nah she frys 2nd....use to chirp 3rd when i was running 8psi though
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

ive always run 0 psi boostand i only have a little 1600 so im happy with the chirpies!! Very Happy

happy land is good,
kev
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: I HATE MORONS Reply with quote

if i was running a 1600 i would be very delighted to get chirpies too. heheh. There are some pretty quick little 1600 geminis out there. My mates standard 1600 tg kept up with my other mates 12A series1 rotor. surprised me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: