HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

what do you think of rb genini
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasonmac20

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:25 pm    Post subject: what do you think of rb genini Reply with quote

hey what does peopl think of rb gemini how much power do they have and do they have potential
little red wagon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: what do you think of rb genini Reply with quote

how does NO! grab ya their gay
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: what do you think of rb genini Reply with quote

Well they look nice of u get a custom bodykit and big wheels on them and u could rip the engines out of them and put in an import or something and i reckon that would go like a rocket on heat
spazza
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: what do you think of rb genini Reply with quote

you cant be serious. those things are such a disgrace to the gemini. they are pieces of shit.
just my opinion
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: what do you think of rb genini Reply with quote

yeah being front wheel drive and all.....if u wanna settle for no fun...go for it....they are cumfy...the chix love em...they might even be jealous of ya car....
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

no fun? i would love to see u pull up next to one and then see u get dragged off by this wanker haha, they are a nice car if you put money into them.
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: what do you think of rb genini Reply with quote

Rb gemi's look shit!!! they make other gemi's sound shit as well! they look shit and..... they r front wheel drive how poorper!!! if ur thinkin of buying 1 go a head u wont regret it!!!! LOL

P.S buy a TG if ur lookin 4 a gemi if u already have an Rb sell it 2 a chick or a granny and buy a TG thats a car u wont regret!!

ROCKHEAD
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: what do you think of rb genini Reply with quote

yeah, go the TG!
peteymate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:22 am    Post subject: Can You All Get the F*ck over it? Reply with quote

RB's ARE Geminis, i have one yes, and i WOULD prefer an older model as i reckon they look better. But like someone said before, if u ahve the money to put into them, u can get them looking good. They have a heaps better interior than the older models, but they are harder to get parts for. The power side of things arent too bad, but they are only a 1.5L. Dont listen to all the dicks out there bagging RB's, if u want a car that u can get to look good and that EVERYONE doesnt have, well not everyone but there are a lot of older models gemis around, get the RB. I dont mind mine, ive got mine lookin alright, new lowered suspension on the way, and thats probably about all im gonna do to it, apart from loooking into dropping a JP turbo gemini import engine into it.

Pete
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: Can You All Get the F*ck over it? Reply with quote

yes i agree u can make a RB tuff wid sum money! ei. front wheel drive 2 rear wheel drive conversion and wack over the top a TG panelvan body!!!

that wood be a tuff RB gemi....LOL
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: Can You All Get the F*ck over it? Reply with quote

by the way where talkin about an rb gemini not genini arent we???
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: Can You All Get the F*ck over it? Reply with quote

no you have it all wrong 4wd conversion with an ej20t. what a sleeper that would make.
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Can You All Get the F*ck over it? Reply with quote

it's the whole 'older' shape that Gemini's should be associated with, not RB's or any import JP or other shitboxes that JUST CARRY A GEMINI BADGE. yes, they are a gemini, but gemini's should not be remember bcoz of the RB and up models, but the 'older' old skewl shape.

RB's out.
chris.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:58 pm    Post subject: TG ALL THE WAY Reply with quote

.as above.
little red wagon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Can You All Get the F*ck over it? Reply with quote

OLD SKOOL RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: