HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gene watch who your calling a tool
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:49 pm    Post subject: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

Hey Gene,

Maybe you should read what u have written here it is in Black and white from the forsale section

Gene said
"maybe u should stop speeding on public streets ay?

5sp and 4sp have different rations in them. thats why"

And i did read it and i couldn't Rear it mate.

And if u check i am prett sure the only difference in the Diff ratio is between Diesel and petrol

ie Diesel are 3.55 and petrol a 3.9

So watch who you are calling a tool

Cause the only tool in this thread is yourself and you certainly ain;t the sharpest tool in the shed

Corty
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

I SAID ALL DIFFS HAVE THE SAME RATIO!!!!!!! (obviously not desels) I THEN SAID 4SP GEAR BOXES AND 5 SP GEAR BOXS HAVE DIFFERENT RATIOS!!!!!!!
SO I AM SHARP COS I CAN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH UNLIKE U WHO SEEMS TO THINK I WAS TALKING ABOU DIFFS WHEN I SAID 5SP and 4SP. (UNLESS OF COURSE THERE A DIFFS WITH GEARS STICKS POKING OUT OF THEM)
1+1 is 4
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

i never said anything about diffs having different ratios. as u can see, if u read the "black and white"

=============================

Re: I need advice
posted by Gene FJ20DET on Tue Dec 10 08:10:35 2002, ip logged

all diffs are the same. its got nothing to do with it.
5th gear is an "over drive" gear. its not ment to "go hard" in 5th

===========================
OWNED
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

1+1 really is 2
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

when you refer to the ratio of a 4spd - 5spd GEARBOX!!
(for black and white purposes)

does that measure the throw or the the length of the stick??

regards
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

or a window. i forget.

or 11
Corty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

Hey your still talking about 4spd and 5spd having different ratios

But they don't

"I SAID ALL DIFFS HAVE THE SAME RATIO!!!!!!! (obviously not desels) I THEN SAID 4SP GEAR BOXES AND 5 SP GEAR BOXS HAVE DIFFERENT RATIOS!!!!!!!
SO I AM SHARP COS I CAN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH UNLIKE U WHO SEEMS TO THINK I WAS TALKING ABOU DIFFS WHEN I SAID 5SP and 4SP. (UNLESS OF COURSE THERE A DIFFS WITH GEARS STICKS POKING OUT OF THEM)
1+1 is 4
Corty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

Gene,
Lets get it right

Read all the post again like i just did and tell your not wrong

In one post you said "all the diff are the same" --- TRUE

In the nexting posting from you you said "4spd and 5spd have different ratios" ---- WRONG

Plain and simply i wasn't tryin to put shit on you or slag you off i was simple correcting you and informing the guy that all the ratio except 5th are the same in 4 and 5 spds

So don't go on like a to bob watch. the only bloke that looking like atool at the moment is yourself for goin on about such a trival subject.

Also mate it a public forum so i would sugguest you keep your language down and not slag people off as it not a good way to keep members.

Corty
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

Fuck
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

fiddle-de-deee.

they do
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

Well, TF & TG's 4spd and 5spd are the same escept for the extra gear, TE's have a different reverse ratio, and TDs have a few different ratio's. So really the mud slinging should stop coz you were both right, or wrong for that matter.

Loz
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

mud slinging hehe Razz
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

all fun and games...till comeone cops a fruitbat in the eye
Very Happy
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

Blue TC, I think its a measurement of the gearnob size
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Gene watch who your calling a tool Reply with quote

HAHAHAHHAHA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: