HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: Gold TX Sleeper
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:40 am    Post subject: ATTN: Gold TX Sleeper Reply with quote

Oi springless,

you fixed ya car yet, hey d00d do you want som monroe shockies or not??

give us some sort of contact like email, and ill give you a bell when they are out of the old car

regards
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:13 am    Post subject: ATTN: Blue TC Reply with quote

G'day champ, yeah the shockies sound good. Are they donations or come at an alcaholic beverage fee of some sort? Anything to get this little whore to squat straight thru corners and burnouts (Not that i condone such hoon-like and anti-social behaviour hehehe). I'm trying to get onto the local wheel and mag places for a set of pursuities off the new Corolla. There's a Bob Jane, Beaurepairs & Goodyear right next to my work. They told me that the new Corolla is coming out wit 15 inch 4X100mm wheels and if i'm lucky they may "accidently" toss some over the fence for me. Clumsy buggers hehehe...
Anyone wit suspension donations even if they are at a reasonable fee, make my Chrissy and send me an e-mail at...
gtrdrifter@yahoo.com.au
Trust me, if you saw my TX do a burnout you'd weep at the meer sight of the amount of body-roll the bitch has. My room-mate nearly fell out the window mid doughy HAHAHAHA!!!
Cheers,
Jasyn...

P.S Blue TC, if you ever want to meet me i work at I.F.S (Independent Fuel Supplies) servo in Nerang on Spencer rd. Come in and have a bitch at me about the price of fuel being too high like everyone else does LOL.
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: Overpriced fuel shop Reply with quote

Yer d00d they are a donation, but im sure a packet of kettle chips dun go astray,

as for the wheels sounds cool, i got 17's id been trying to sell, but ill keep em,

and yes i have seen your car do burnouts, about one week before you were gonna setp a burnout thingy at the carpark but they were gonna kill you if you did, as for that your girlfrined nearly fell out the door,

as for the IFS im sure i can do a trip when im down

ill email you when i have them in hand

regards
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: dude who want 15" rims of da corolla Reply with quote

i bought a set of 14" 4x100mm stud pattern stockies off a 99 or 2000 corolla, then bolt on, but when u tighten them, they spin wonky as fuk. i paid $120 for the set, and they are gatering dust in my garage. atm in got 14" BMW interceptor steelies, look the same as the corolla rims, but are a perfect match.

my point, 4x100mm pattern don't mean they will fit, not for shit, i shit u not.

chris.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: dude who want 15" rims of da corolla Reply with quote

ive got lancer ones on mine and the fronts wobbled becsaeu of the different offset it was hitting the hug. i got a die grinder and grinded abit of teh inside and they now fit like a fuel nossle in a fuel tank
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: dude who want 15" rims of da corolla Reply with quote

that doesnt fit very well...
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: dude who want 15" rims of da corolla Reply with quote

thats becaseu u try and put deisil in your premium tank

SHE NEEDS PREMIUM DUDE PREMIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: dude who want 15" rims of da corolla Reply with quote

aaahhh fuck!!!

NOW YA FUCKING TELL ME!!!!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: 15" rims of da corolla Reply with quote

Which-ever wheel shop ends up giving me the 15's from the Corolla has also offered to professionally weld spacers onto them and do any other mods to make them fit properly and legally. They're right next to my work so i can leave my car there and pick it up once it's done.
I was chasing a set of 14" 'chasers' (hehehe) off the BMW a few months back, but no one had any and i decided i wanted to go wit da 15's instead.
I also explored the avenue of getting Commodore rims re-drilled to suit the TX, but was warned off them by waaaay to many people and experts. So i just gotta play the waiting game for these Corolla rims.
Jasyn...
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:00 am    Post subject: ATTN: Kettle chip munchin' Santa Claus Reply with quote

Sounds groovy, man those Kettle chips must be good shit - you want da sweet potato or da normal ones ? Hell, i'll even let you grab a drink to wash 'em down wit hahaha.
I take it you're not from the Coast, are u from Brisvegas ?
Jasyn...
WAS 161
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" rims of da corolla Reply with quote

which wheel shop would that be?? i have a set of 14" mazda chaser rims but they need spacers on the fronts to fit
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: Kettle chip munchin' Santa Claus Reply with quote

haha,

Nah d00d i like the Hanoey Baked Ham, and i like Red Fanta,

correct im not from the coast but majority saturday nites i am down there, just north of Brisvegas,

ill email you when i have them in hand, aye??

regards
Stock TE
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" rims of da corolla Reply with quote

Why do you need spacers for the front?
If the centre hole is too small you grind it out a bit, and if it is too big you get some slip rings from a wheel shop to fit on the hub.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: dude who want 15" rims of da corolla Reply with quote

bhahahahahahahahahaha

good old snake

'eeooowww noooo, data'
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" rims of da corolla Reply with quote

spacers are ilegal arent they???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: