HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LamB
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 2:09 am    Post subject: need help Reply with quote

Hey all im not sure what's wrong with my car, when i have it in 1st & 2nd it seems to go alright once i put it into 3rd it seems to struggle heaps. when the engine is cold the car doesnt sound so loud, but after about 15 - 30mins of driving and i drive it, it seems to be really loud like its reving alot higher to get to a certain speed and i'm unsure why any help would be great.
Thanks
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: need help Reply with quote

Hows your clutch??? Could be the prob, are there any other symptoms you can give??? To test the clutch, chuck it in top gear and dump the clutch, should stall immediately, if not well i'd say bye bye clutch...
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: need help Reply with quote

Also check where your exhaust bolts on to the headers... at one stage mine was quite loose and when she warmed up the pulled apart a bit making more noise and taking away power
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: