HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Mag's....and repair work...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 3:13 am    Post subject: Mag's....and repair work... Reply with quote

looking through previous psot's and cant find ne info on ne one that can repair gutter hit's on mag's...ne help people's?????....

Greatly appreciated....

Brent...oh in adelaide to....ne one that can do it also instead of a company otherwise if any one can recomend a comapny that'll fix it
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Mag's....and repair work... Reply with quote

brent i sent u a phone message u get it....i wanna get this car dude
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Mag's....and repair work... Reply with quote

brent i sent u a phone message u get it....i wanna get this car dude...how much things have u taken off it????
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Mag's....and repair work... Reply with quote

if there chrome it will be expencive! ie, they fill the damage then u have to get the wheel recromed.

but if there the alloy "painted" ones they just fill it and paint the smae area.
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:12 am    Post subject: Adelaide Wheel And Rim Reply with quote

308 - 310 South Rd
Richmond

Ph: 8352 6266
email: info@adelaidewheels.com.au

I've had mags repaired there a couple of times, they do a pretty good job...
its the only place that i know of like that in adelaide, give em a call and see what they say....

Cheers,
Matt
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Wheel And Rim Reply with quote

BAH!!

good job????

the work done on my wheel whas fuckin attrocious!! sure they fixed the problem, but fuck me what a mess they left!! i waited nearly a fuckin month to get mine back too...

but then again they were the only ones i knew that would fix it!!

ah well Adelaide Wheel and Rim it is then...
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Wheel And Rim Reply with quote

look at the other wheel tho man! cant hardly notice it....

maybe they got some arab to do yours???

camel jockeys out,
Matt
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Wheel And Rim Reply with quote

fuckin arabs, droppin bombs, knockin over buildings, fuckin up my wheel McFuck McOff back to McArabia!!!

dune coons out,
kev
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Wheel And Rim Reply with quote

maybe you boys cant drive and always gutter drive like grannies? hehe *runs as fast as he can

Grannies out!

Dave
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Wheel And Rim Reply with quote

hahahahahaha i actually saw some "granny gutter driving" a bout a week or so ago, it made me laugh for hours!! really funny stuff when it happens!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Wheel And Rim Reply with quote

my girlfriend and i were walkin down the road to get some maccas when someones grandfather started beeping at us (we were in the bike lane), be alrite if they kept a brain when thew got older.

peanut, nathan
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Mag's....and repair work... Reply with quote

Race Engineering can do chrome repair work, ive had my dragways fixed there and they do a good job. they are at summer park in brisbane
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 4:22 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Wheel And Rim Reply with quote

Haha Im pretty sure my neighbour used to work there.

One night he calls me up at 11pm asking for a favour.

He comes by and picks me up and takes me down there to the office and shows me a computer that was fucked up. Cant remember what was wrong but it wasn't working properly due to him tooling around with it when he wasnt supposed to be.

While I was fixin the prob he and his son where driving around on forklifts out the back. NICE !

Needless to say he doesnt work there anymore, or work anywhere for that matter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: