HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:43 pm    Post subject: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

ok, i would like some input for our next cruise to take place late next month (january). Obviously the meeting place of the last cruise was a complete shambles, something that must be improved.
so are there any suggestions as to where we could meet, and somewhere to cruise to...
any help wil be greatly appreciated!
cheers,
kev
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

well i would like to see a cruise at night through the city/glenelg to happen. i think we would get more people to a night time cruise which would be good. and it would be awesome to see a heap of gems cruisn together thru all the common cruise spots....
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

obviously someone whos not affraid of defects.....
what are the cops gonna do if they see 20 gems in a row?? u tell me???

i know the majority of 'nice' gems that cruise wont be in on this.... its just asking for trouble!

Matt
Paul
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

ha ha yeah i've only recently cleared my defects so they cant really do anything to me Smile...too bad tho coz i would love a cruise in the city with sum other gems! Sad
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

yey my gem will b on the road by then>Smile.........

chris... hey mr_gemi did u get my details for that thingo with the cd and shit. i sent it to your email.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

yeah i got your details mate, all good
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

what tha?
u's cruze during the day?! baahahah, what a waste of a day Very Happy
night is betta Very Happy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

everyone seems to be scared of gettin defected...is it really that bad....do cops pick on you guys that much? scary shit
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

ill definately be on the next cruise.....my gemi is soooooooo close to be finished.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

they WILL pick on a large grouping of geminis, and they are forever setting up defect stations on the "usual" cruising streets, so it would really suck if you got defected without a reason to be pulled over in the first place...
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

Yes lately its gotten a bit crazy.

Around glenelg especially, I was passing through there on sunday and I saw 2 or 3 cars parked in jetty rd, where cops had slapped canaries on them.

It would be cool to cruise through there but its just getting ridiculous now, drive nice neat older model car and cops are all over ya !
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

Mine is in limbo.. I need money to finish painting it and get the computer in.

I need a new job soon since my work is drying up here.

Plus I got bills to pay

Then xmas crap

nooooooo !!!
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

yeah is spose but what can you do. it is just as likely to get defected driving in your own suburb as is in town.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

yep I have to agree with you there. Been defected 3 times now once on airport road on my way home from tafe, brighton road during the week, and up at reynella watching mates do burnouts. So only once they actually had a reason for stopping me.

I cruise down the bay pretty much every weekend and as long as you dont go into the carpark you are normally alright, as thats where they set up. But you still do take your cars life into your own hands down there.

Although I must say that once my turbo gems on the road I dont think I will ever be seen down there.

JOSH
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE - INPUT NEEDED Reply with quote

then really whats the point of having a gem if ur too scared to bring it out? i know cops are screwed but they will only defect ya if ya cars on the ground (like most gems) hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: